On behalf of our client, an international logistics company, we are currently searching for a Regional Manager - FCL Procurement & Pricing Europe.
- Develop relationships with regional branches, FCL/container carriers and internal and external stakeholders
- Procure and negotiate container freight rates for the respective regions
- File frame agreements, Contracts of Affreightment and named account filings (projects and Tier 1 and Tier 2 carriers)
- Developing FAK rate contracts and FCL volumes throughout the network
- Develop internal platforms and systems with the Global Process and IT team
- Maintain visibility and control through all phases, including management reports and statistical information
- Completed studies or training in freight forwarding
- At least 5 years of work experience in container shipping or a container shipping company
- Good negotiating skills and communication skills
- Experience with administrative tasks and current software packages such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good organizational skills, customer-focused and attention to detail
What we offer you:
- Long-term perspective in a future-oriented company
- Opportunities for individual development
- International working environment
We look forward to receiving your application - whether by email or simply via LinkedIn.
Do you have any questions? Then contact the contact person for this position, we are always at your disposal.