- Customer care and advice with the aim of sustainable customer loyalty and business expansion
- Independent processing of air freight orders including complete transport planning
- Booking of shipments and the creation of shipping documents
- Negotiations with airlines and carriers
- Preparation of offers including the independent follow-up
- Preparation of the month-end closing and cost control
- Continuous analysis and optimization of business processes
- Completed training as a clerk for freight forwarding and logistics services
- Good manners on the phone and in correspondence
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the air freight sector
solution-oriented, goal-oriented and cost-oriented thinking and acting
very good German and good English language skills
- Safe handling of common IT systems (Cargosoft or CargoWise One is an advantage, MS Office, Outlook)
- ZÜP and aviation security training available
What you can expect?
every day you develop logistics solutions for your customers together with your colleagues around the world. There are plenty of creative options to choose from for bright minds full of zest for action. Flat hierarchies, a familiar working atmosphere, individual employee development and long-term career planning are the basis for your success.
We look forward to receiving your application - whether by email or simply via LinkedIn.
Do you have any questions? Then contact our Talent Acquisition Expert for this position, we are always at your disposal.